260X230MM Glass Bed For ER20
1. No edge curling, the prints could stick on the bed firmly without glue, avoiding the issue of the print edges curling
2. Ink-coating surface, easy to sticking when it hot and easy to remove the prints when the temperature is cooler than 40℃
3. Super convenient: You can use the clips to fix it. The clips can easy to get at your location
4. This part can compatibility for the same bed size of the ER20
1. For the PLA filament: 50~70℃
2. Flexible filament: 50~70℃
3. PETF filament: 80~85℃
4. TPU: No heat
5. Size: 260x230x3mm
1.Clean with alcohol or acetone when it cools down to room temperature, gently rub the surface, not shovel or scraper.
2.As the print has finished, DO NOT try to remove the model from the glass bed with force. This glass bed must come down to room temperature for the coating surface to "release" the mold. Because forcibly removing the print from the glass bed at high temperature WILL DAMAGE the proprietary surface.
3.Because the glass plate is thicker, pls lower the platform hot bed before any print operating to avoid extruder nozzle scraping the glass bed.
4.Please remove the plastic film from the glass before use.
Package includes: Glass bed x 1, Compression spring x 5 (gift) (for the upgrade of ER20 glass bed). When you get the package, please check these parts and read this quick guide carefully in case of any wrong operation or damage to your glass bed even to your 3D printer.
You are recommended to check the link: